Saturday, July 22, 2017

Having a Caring and Compassionate Heart

The Beautiful Human has a caring and compassionate heart. 


This morning my fiancée and I decided to take a walk to a local restaurant for some breakfast.  However, there was a change of plans when our eyes spotted a small animal in the street. 


As soon as we were close enough, we realized that it was a newborn kitten. My fiancée picked him up, holding him delicately in her hands.  I wiped some dirt from his mouth. 
This precious being was tiny, furry, beautiful, and needed care.  We looked around to see if any other animals needed rescuing, but we couldn't find any.



We, then, decided to take the kitten to our residence to clean him up and find a place that could take care of him, since we were not allowed to have animals in our apartment.  My fiancée made a phone call to the San Diego Humane Society.  An employee informed her that they would take in the kitten and care for him. 


When my fiancée and I walked into the shelter, we were greeted by friendly, caring individuals.  They immediately sought care for this beautiful being.  We thanked the staff for their kindness and compassion. 


The Beautiful Human believes in the beauty of kindness.



No comments:

Post a Comment